In a visual exploration of WelVU, this video dialog shares some of the key reasons WHY improvements are needed in patient education. And it shows HOW using new tools and the same amount of time, providers extend their impact way beyond the exam room.
- WELVU Visual Patient Engagement Platform Captures Investor Support Closing $1.25M Financing
- WELVU’s Innovation Highlighted by McKesson
- WELVU Tops List in Patient Education Challenge with Box and Dignity Health
- Breaking Language Barriers, Part 2
- WelVU Speaking at HIMSS14 Mobile Health Knowledge Center
WELVU Visual Patient Engagement Platform Captures Investor Support Closing $1.25M Financing
on March 21st, 2014 by WelVU
A $1.25M oversubscribed investment round fuels WelVU’s launch of a data-driven, multimedia patient engagement technology platform.
WELVU’s Innovation Highlighted by McKesson
on March 17th, 2014 by WelVU
WelVU’s patient engagement gets homepage highlights by McKesson.
Leveraging mobile, multimedia, and personalized data, WelVU’s visual approach
Please follow us and share your feedback as we seek to develop patient engagement solutions that meet your needs
Please subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on all that we and others are doing in the patient engagement space
- Help a patient understand his/her condition and you just might save their life. Power of #PatientEngagement #patienteducation about 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Better clinical and emotional outcomes are achieved when patients and family are engaged and educated #PatientEngagement #healthcare about 6 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It is comforting, believable, & motivating when health education comes from the doctor you trust! #PatientEngagement is #PersonalHealthcare about 1 week ago ReplyRetweetFavorite